Daily Pilates Pose 2: The Roll-Up
1. Lie on your back, arms extended overhead, legs straight, feet flexed.
2. Reach your arms toward your chest, as they pass your head, tuck your chin to your chest and slowly roll up one vertebrae at a time.
3. Stretch forward from your hips reaching toward your toes.
4. Now reverse the sequence by slowly rolling back down to the starting position. One vertebrae at a time. The movement should be controlled and slow.
5. As your shoulder blades touch the floor, lower your head and bring your arms over into a full-body stretch.
6. Complete 3-5 repetitions.