Daily Pilates Pose 20: The Bicycle
1. Remain in the lifted position from the Scissors.
2. Reach your left leg to the ceiling as you stretch your right leg down toward the mat in front of you.
3. Bend your right knee and draw your heel in towards your bottom.
4. As you bring your right knee toward your chest, allow your left leg to stretch down toward the mat in front of you.
5. Repeat the sequence with your left leg, continue pedaling for 3 sets.
6. After 3 sets forward, reverse the motion and pedal 3 sets backwards.
7. End by rolling your back down the mat and placing the soles of your feet on the floor.
Do not arch your lower back while completing this exercise.