Homemade Granola Bars
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup oats
1 cup mixture of nuts, seeds, dried fruit, chocolate chips, etc. of your choice.
1. Add peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil to a sauce pan over medium heat. Stir mixture until it melts and is evenly mixed.
2. Remove from heat and add oats and 1 cup mixture of add-ins, and mix well.
3. Pour mixture into a square pan lined with parchment paper, and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
4. Using a pizza cutter, cut into 8 bars. Wrap individual bars with plastic wrap and refrigerate or freeze until needed.
I used dried apricots, flax seed, almonds, and currants as my add-ins. These bars are so delicious. I will definitely make them again and again.
Recipe from acupofflour.com
- my-cynosure likes this
- thecanvasipainted likes this
- iheartgym reblogged this from brandnewechelon
- iheartgym likes this
- blaineandersonsdick likes this
- brandnewechelon reblogged this from iwillrunforfood and added:
- letyourselfthrive likes this
- denisx reblogged this from iwillrunforfood and added:
- loveenash reblogged this from iwillrunforfood and added:
- samishealthy said: making
- themisfitz likes this
- lostinsidereality likes this
- chronicwomp likes this
- bklynheart likes this
- gatheringofstories likes this
- hollaaa4healthy likes this
- jeepnbaseball likes this
- iwillrunforfood posted this