White Bean Wraps
In a food processor, blend a 15 ounce can of white beans (drained), 3 tablespoons olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic, juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and salt and pepper.
Spread over 2 whole grain wraps. Top each with 1/3 cup artichoke hearts, 1/4 cup parsley, and 1/4 cup roasted red pepper. Roll and slice in half.
I got this recipe out of the June issue of Runner’s World. I gobbled it up before I remembered to take a picture, so this photo isn’t exactly right. There is no spinach on this wrap.
- seestephyrun likes this
- thereluctantrunner likes this
- jordangetsfast said: You should take picture of your food! Then we can be vomit food friends!
- jordangetsfast likes this
- codexica reblogged this from iwillrunforfood
- rookcanrun reblogged this from iwillrunforfood and added:
- rookcanrun likes this
- iwillrunforfood posted this