My husband has been working overnights for the past few months. We rarely get any time together. I’m usually working when he’s off. He’s usually sleeping when I’m off. Today, we had the luxury of the whole day together.
I ran a race, he spectated.
We drank coffee and read books.
We went to Whole Foods and only spent $22.00.
We went to Sam’s Club and spent a lot more than $22.00.
We walked through the Walker Sculpture Garden.
We listened to the blues.
Tomorrow it’s back to reality. First thing in the morning, my parents and I go to see the oncologist. We will find out the stage of my dad’s cancer and his course of treatment. Chemo starts on Thursday.
- jordangetsfast said: Wish I could like this 100 times :)
- jordangetsfast likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- trivialbob likes this
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- chubzordestroys said: My husband and I work very different schedules, also. I really cherish every moment I get to spend with him as well. So happy that you had a day together!
- notovernight likes this
- triplebypass2fit likes this
- katie-girl-wanders said: glad you got a day to relax and unwind :) i’ll be praying for you and your family!
- runlojorun likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- questforendurance likes this
- actv4lyf likes this
- iwillrunforfood posted this