Chicago Marathon Training: Week 2 day 1
I ran with Ms. Melinda today. We started in Fort Snelling State Park, ran almost to Minnehaha Falls, and then back to the park. It was in the 70’s and breezy today, which was a nice change from the heat and humidity we have been experiencing lately.
So we chatted and we ran. Before we knew it, 4 miles were done and we were back at the car. This was a nice, comfortable run.
- fivefootsomethingrunning said: What app/program do you use to track your runs? I like how it displays the data, but I can’t figure out what this is!
- sabbyrunsatl likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- runlojorun likes this
- jordangetsfast likes this
- tumblingoffthecouch likes this
- tumblingoffthecouch said: Nice times. It was a beautiful day wasn’t it!
- sleepruneatrepeat likes this
- sleepruneatrepeat said: That is such a pretty trail! We should get together to run sometime!
- runningwithpump likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- runrunningrunner likes this
- actv4lyf likes this
- iwillrunforfood posted this