GPOY Wednesday: Please remind me that running at 4pm when it’s in the 90’s and sunny out is a bad, bad idea. I only made it 2 miles and had to stop. So now I sit on the couch in a towel (so I don’t touch anything), furiously downing water before getting in the shower.
I have a doctors appointment in an hour. After that I have 2 miles to make up. I think I’ll hit the treadmill.
- runningwithpump likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- notovernight likes this
- runningfortheriesling likes this
- trivialbob likes this
- jordangetsfast likes this
- rookcanrun likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- tumblingoffthecouch said: Yes I learned that lesson on Monday. It’s easy to do it right now because the 90’s we have right now feel great compared to the weather a week ago!
- tumblingoffthecouch likes this
- iwillrunforfood posted this