Chicago Marathon: Week 6, Day 7
It was ridiculously hot this morning, so I made the decision to do my long run on the dreadmill. I’m glad I did. I struggled mentally with every single mile, but I kept going. As the miles ticked past, I felt better, stronger. I ran negative splits without trying and ended my workout feeling like a complete BAMF. It’s been awhile since I could say that.
Now off to Lanesboro for a few days to camp, bike, run, swim and relax. But not until after I eat ALL the things!
- jordangetsfast likes this
- joanned said: You’re a rock star, totally inspire me every day. Gahh I can’t wait to get back to running, I want to break 10 miles so bad lol good job knockin 11 out on the dread mill, takes skill and some beast :)
- joanned likes this
- runrunningrunner likes this
- tumblingoffthecouch said: 10 miles! Nice!
- tumblingoffthecouch likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- losingitall likes this
- runningeek likes this
- runlojorun likes this
- carolynruns likes this
- srcdoeslife likes this
- irun2eatpizza likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- iwillrunforfood posted this