Today is W3D1 of my marathon training plan, cross training day. I went out for an intended 40 mile ride that turned into 50. A long ride for me, in fact the furthest I’ve ever gone on a bike. I had a lot of time for thinking so this could get long…
tl;dr long ass bike ride and fuck cancer.
Thank you for sharing Joe’s story and for donating. Fundraising for LLS has given my dad something to look forward to. Every donation surprises him. I am eternally grateful for every dollar that has come in.
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- srcdoeslife likes this
- livelongtrainhard likes this
- katie-girl-wanders likes this
- sabbyrunsatl likes this
- iwillrunforfood reblogged this from rookcanrun and added:
- iwillrunforfood likes this
- shortmom said: donated! thanks for linking to her page!
- shortmom likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- turtleseyeview likes this
- runningtowardshappyness likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- charlesonthemove likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- kevsfatfight likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- joanbayonne said: I have similar thoughts often. I am truly thankful that I am here and healthy. When I workout, I push myself for those who can’t anymore. Every time your sunburn hurts over the next few days remember how lucky you truly are.
- regainingmymoxy said: I am sorry about what happened to Joe, but glad you have such a great memory of him. I always think of my Dad when I ride - we used to ride together. I think that is part of why I like biking so much.
- chrisbiketri likes this
- joanbayonne likes this
- rookcanrun posted this