C25K Week 2 Day 1:
5 minute warm-up
Alternate 90 sec running with 2 min walking for 21 min
5 minute cool-down
2.24 miles in 31.02. Average pace 13:51
Something amazing happened tonight: I fell in love with running again. I mean totally head over heels, crazy happy, in love with it. I honestly can’t remember the last time a workout made me feel so good.
I sang out loud. I danced on the treadmill during the walking intervals. I felt light and happy and strong during the running intervals. It’s a good thing I have my own dreadmill, I would have been the crazy person air drumming in the gym for sure.
Runner’s high, how I missed you!!!!
While organizing my closet today, I pulled out all my running gear. I realized that I have a serious problem. The pile on the left is pants. The middle pile is tech tees and tank tops. The pile on the right is all race shirts. Yikes! Plus I have 6 pairs of old running shoes that need to be donated. Someone remind me that I have enough gear the next time I want to shop!
- kindofasmalldeal likes this
- rachaelfightsback likes this
- victoriafindslife likes this
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- losingitall likes this
- mollierunning likes this
- goodhealthandfitness likes this
- jordan-gets-fast likes this
- allmustbewell likes this
- yogawarriornyc likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- introvertedexplorer likes this
- tumblingoffthecouch likes this
- happyfitrunnergirl likes this
- ekf likes this
- notovernight likes this
- bionicsteve likes this
- knitruneatrepeat likes this
- katebikerun likes this
- lion-hearted-girll likes this
- marinemindset likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- kat-rd2be said: That’s so exciting! I’m so happy for you!!!
- kat-rd2be likes this
- iwillrunforfood posted this