So Pump threw down the gauntlet this morning and passed me up on the fitbit leader board. I am not one to be intimidated by 10 mile running, rapid foot turn over speed demons, so I knew I had to get motivated and get my step count back up.
I went to the Stone Arch Bridge Art and Music Festival this afternoon with the fam. It was hot, humid and very sticky, but we walked about 2 miles and salivated over all the terrible fair-style foods. My resolve was strong today and I did not give in to temptation.
After dinner I ran 2.54 miles on the dreadmill. That was just enough to squeak past Pump in the standings. It may be a very short lived victory, but at least temporarily I am on top ;) What ever it takes to stay motivated, right?
- shortmom likes this
- whitneyrunson likes this
- tallmormon said: I’m on your team!
- tallmormon likes this
- keepgoinggreen said: Killing it over there!
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- runningwithpump said: I knew my lead wouldn’t last. You’re way too impressive!
- runningwithpump likes this
- funhappylife2 likes this
- run-doozer-run said: Y’all are beasts!
- run-doozer-run likes this
- trivialbob likes this
- allmustbewell likes this
- kat-rd2be likes this
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- iammorethanarunner likes this
- runlikethunder likes this
- marinemindset likes this
- marinemindset said: thank you for making me look like a lazy bum! :)
- sleepruneatrepeat likes this
- knitruneatrepeat likes this
- hopetherunner likes this
- alliegets likes this
- iwillrunforfood posted this