Today I ran 11 miles on the dreadmill. Temps were in the high 90’s with a heat index 0f 103 degrees. So in the interest of safety, I had to stay indoors. I decided to watch Orange is the New Black on Netflix while running.I started it a few days ago and have made it through episode 4. If you’ve seen it, I found myself laughing out loud at some of the Crazy Eyes scenes.
Honestly watching TV on the iPad really made the time fly. I didn’t look at the time on the mill and I barely glanced at my watch. In fact, I thought I was running much slower than I actually was. I was trying to keep the pace down and take it easy today. Whoops.
I had my first GU since the Chicago Marathon last year. I haven’t run enough miles until today to really warrant a mid-run refuel. So cheers to double digit mileage and GU on the go.
Apparently to knock Pump out of the top spot on the Fitbit board, I just need to run 11 miles everyday. NBD. I’m sure I’ll be a solid second place again tomorrow.
Currently I am listening to my stomach eat itself. I failed epically on the grocery front. I totally forgot to stock up before my run, so I ate chickpeas for dinner. Just chickpeas. Yep, not proud of that. But running to the store would require packing up Little Mister and putting on pants. I don’t really feel like doing either at the moment. It’s too bad no one delivers ice cream in these parts. I’d pretty much cut a bitch for a cone right now :)
11.0 miles in 1:35:10. Average pace 8:39.
TL;DR I ran 11 miles. It was good. Watched Orange is the New Black. I ate GU. Ate chickpeas. I’m not wearing pants. Bring me ice cream!
- pascal73 said:Love Roctane!
- pascal73 likes this
- losingitall likes this
- rachaelfightsback said:You’re amazing.
- megorun likes this
- whitneyrunson likes this
- rookcanrun likes this
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- shortmom said:How did you get garmin data on the treadmill? I want that!
- shortmom likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity said:HA this is the best. Crazy eyes is batshit craycray! Hysterical.
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- kindofasmalldeal likes this
- tumblingoffthecouch said:Nice run!
- tumblingoffthecouch likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- weightandwit likes this
- amdear likes this
- nowforthefunpart said:Orange is the New Black is amazing. Absolutely the best show I’ve seen in a long, long time.
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- mariesante likes this
- davidsgoals likes this
- high-heel-mileage likes this
- ekf likes this
- trivialbob likes this
- kat-rd2be likes this
- runningwithpump said:You are destroying me and I even ran 8 today.
- ten-4-ten likes this
- britsfit likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- hopetherunner likes this
- iwillrunforfood posted this