My weekend in pictures:
1) Went to the farmers market. Planted flowers. The front yard is finally starting to look a little less hideous.
2) Apple Quinoa Pancakes with pecans and maple syrup!!!! So filling but so good.
3) Took a walk across the Stone Arch Bridge in Minneapolis.
4) St Anthony Falls.
5) We discovered this on our walk. It is a replica of a Japanese bell mold. It’s called the friendship bell.
6) Someone was really enjoying the fresh air and his jaunty new hat.
7) N taking a break on Nicollet Island.
8) Off-roading with the jogging stroller.
9) The lock, dam and falls from the opposite side.
10) Grilled Beet Burgers on sprouted grain buns with sweet potato fries. Recipe to follow!
To recap: got my hands dirty in the garden, ate some delicious food, walked 3 miles with my family and enjoyed the sunshine between thunderstorms.