Daily Pilates Pose 27: Swimming
1. Lie on your stomach, completely outstretched on the mat.
2. Inhale, bring your right arm and left leg up into the air simultaneously. Hold them there as you lift your head and chest off the mat as well.
3. Switch your arms and legs by lifting your left arm and right leg above the mat.
4. Continue switching until you have a swimming motion in effect, inhaling for 5 counts and exhaling for 5 counts.
5. Complete 2-3 sets of 5 inhalations/exhalations each.
Use your core to stay lifted throughout this exercise. The torso should remain very still.